The JO volleyball season is just around the corner. This web page is designed to share important information for Melrose JO Volleyball for the upcoming season. Please be aware of the tentative dates below and more information will soon be provided.
1) Parent/Player Meeting - Monday, November 4 at 6:00 pm - Melrose High School cafeteria.
2) JO Player Registration - to be completed by November 18, 2019 for all teams. Payment due by this date as well. Registration will open soon. NOTE - JO registration is NOT YET OPEN - on the website home page, please register as a player and parent FOR THE WEBSITE so we can communicate with you. Separate JO registration will open in November.
3) NCR/USAV Training - to be completed by January 5, 2020 for all players for 2020 season. Each player will need to register with NCR by November 18, separate registration from Melrose Volleyball.
4) 11 - 12's teams will start practice in early January and have tournaments scheduled from mid-January until March 1.
5) 13 - 17's teams will start practice in early March and have tournaments scheduled from early/mid-March until mid-to-late April.
6) Melrose home events - Tentatively scheduled for the following dates...
7) Player Fees - Anticipated fees below.
Updates to the JO Handbook for the upcoming 2020 season are underway. Watch for the 2020 Handbook to be posted soon.